Tuesday 23 May 2017

Reasons I Love Being a Mom!

All Mothers can relate to many of these and more....

Reasons I Love being a Mom

Bedtime Rituals
Watching them Grow
Dirty Toes
Holding hands
Tea Parties
Hugs & Kisses
Creating your own family traditions
Each and every 1st
Blowing Bubbles
Tickles and Giggles
Watching them sleep

My lovely children - long ago

Now my children are grown and I continue to have more reasons to love being a Mom...


Long chats
Playing euchre
Tea Parties
Watching them grow to adulthood
Becoming independent
Watching them develop wonderful talents
Family Soup Challenge
New members of the family
Relating as adults
The dancing and singing and acting
Cheering on the Sports player
Consoling when hurt
Laughing until the tears come -- usually mine
Hugs & Kisses


Photo from Fall of 2016
I am so grateful for my children for all their support and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment